Johannesburg Soweto Freedom Route – Day Trip
|Departure: 8:00am: Balalaika Hotel, 20 Maud Street, Sandton
Proceed on a Freedom Route City Tour of Johannesburg (aka Jozi or EGOLI)
|Visit Sathyagraha House, Liliesleaf, Nelson Mandela Bridge and Apartheid Museum before proceeding to Soweto (aka South Western Township).
EXPERIENCE Vilakazi Street, home to Nobel Peace Prize winners, Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Tutu and visit Hector Peterson Memorial.
|T’s and C’s||MINIMUM 2 Passengers
VALID: NOV 2019 – AUG 2020
COST: ZAR 1500 per person
All rates are subject to availability at time of booking
|INCLUDES||Service of English speaking Driver Guide Driver and Entrance fees to specified locations on itinerary only. 2 x 500ml Bottled Water per day
Transfers in a Sedan type Vehicle.
|EXCLUDES||Lunch, Drinks and any items of personal nature|
KwaZulu Natal Freedom Route Tour Bus: – Durban, Inanda, Pietermaritzburg, Howick.
On Line Tickets : Webtickets: Click here to get yours and go!
KZN FREEDOM ROUTE TOUR BUS DETAILS:
- Bus departs with minimum of 4 paying customers
- Durban Departure: North Beach Tourism Centre, Golden Mile: 8:00 am
- Pietermaritzburg Departure: Tourism Hub, 283 Langalibalele Str (behind City Library): 10:30am
- Route: North Beach Tourism Centre/ Ohlange Institute Inanda / Phoenix Settlement / Tourism Hub PMB / PMB Railway Station / Old Prison Project Gateway / Arya Samaj Manaye Hall / Mandela Capture Site / Tourism Hub PMB/North Beach Tourism Centre.
- Ticket price: Includes return transport, tour guide on board, entrance fees and site guides at each venue. Excludes Lunch and entrance Nelson Mandela Capture Site Visitor Centre.
- Discounts: Pensioners, Students, Groups, Family
- BOOK your Seat on KwaZulu Natal Freedom Route Tour Bus
- Telephone: 033 345 3175 or WhatsApp: 083 632 2420 / 082 481 0440
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book in store: Pick ‘n Pay South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- Book Online – Webtickets: KZN Freedom Route Tour Bus