Durban / Pietermaritzburg / Johannesburg – Tale of Three Cities – 7 nights / 8 days
|Meet and greet at Airport, transfer to hotel in Durban. Durban Freedom Route City Tour on arrival. Visit KwaMuhle Museum, Heritage Centre at Cato Manor, Victoria Market and Moses Mabhida Stadium. Dinner and Overnight. Hotel Durban
|North Beach Tourism, Golden Mile. Visit Durban, the CITY of FUN and Pietermaritzburg, Capital City of KwaZulu Natal, home to legends, historical locations and hidden heritage gems – featured in best-sellers, location and subject of many movie scripts, theatrical productions and the basis of life lessons globally.
Iconic attractions, unique to KwaZulu Freedom Route located in Durban, Inanda, Pietermaritzburg, Natal Midlands, relate and reveal how these special spots influenced culture, recorded heritage, changed history and shaped the world, but most importantly, that cannot be copied, replicated, duplicated or cloned anywhere else in the world… Visit Phoenix Settlement, Ohlange Institute, Arya Samaj Manaye Hall, Old Prison Project Gateway, Pietermaritzburg Railway Station, Mandela Capture Site … and follow footsteps of legends to victorious freedom.
Dinner and Overnight at Durban Hotel.
|Check out. Transfer to Drakensberg Amphitheatre to view Rock Art paintings.
Overnight at Sani Pass Hotel.
|DAY FOUR||Depart 9:00am. Travel up the Sani Pass Hotel into Lesotho. Lunch at the Highest Pub in Africa (for own account). Overnight Sani Pass Hotel and Dinner
|DAY FIVE||Travel to Durban with flight to Johannesburg (own account). Dinner and Overnight.|
|DAY SIX||Departure: 8:00am: Proceed on a Freedom Route City Tour of Johannesburg (aka Jozi or EGOLI). Visit Sathyagraha House, Liliesleaf, Nelson Mandela Bridge and Apartheid Museum before proceeding to Soweto (aka South Western Township). EXPERIENCE Vilakazi Street, home to Nobel Peace Prize winners, Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Tutu and visit Hector Peterson Memorial. Dinner and Overnight.
|DAY SEVEN||Depart: 7:00am: Full-day SAFARI Experience. Visit Mongena Private Nature Reserve. Game Spotting, Game Drives. Lunch for own account. Overnight Mongena and dinner at hotel.
|DAY EIGHT||Breakfast and check out Transfer to airport
|T’s and C’s||MINIMUM 2 Passengers
VALID: NOV 2019 – MAR 2020 and MAY 2020 – AUG 2020
COST: ZAR 22 900 per person sharing / ZAR 28 500 per single
All rates are subject to availability at time of booking
|INCLUDES||2 Nights Durban Marine Parade/Similar; 2 Nights Drakensberg
2 Nights Balalaika Hotel, Sandton/Similar Johannesburg; 1 night Mongena.
Breakfast and Dinner daily; Entrance fees to specified tours on itinerary only
English speaking Driver/Guide; 2 x 500ml Bottled Water per day
Transfers in a Sedan type Vehicle
|EXCLUDES||Flights, Optional Activities, Gratuities, Extras/Meal not specified, Lunch, Drinks and any items of personal nature|
KwaZulu Natal Freedom Route Tour Bus: – Durban, Inanda, Pietermaritzburg, Howick.
On Line Tickets : Webtickets: Click here to get yours and go!
KZN FREEDOM ROUTE TOUR BUS DETAILS:
- Bus departs with minimum of 4 paying customers
- Durban Departure: North Beach Tourism Centre, Golden Mile: 8:00 am
- Pietermaritzburg Departure: Tourism Hub, 283 Langalibalele Str (behind City Library): 10:30am
- Route: North Beach Tourism Centre/ Ohlange Institute Inanda / Phoenix Settlement / Tourism Hub PMB / PMB Railway Station / Old Prison Project Gateway / Arya Samaj Manaye Hall / Mandela Capture Site / Tourism Hub PMB/North Beach Tourism Centre.
- Ticket price: Includes return transport, tour guide on board, entrance fees and site guides at each venue. Excludes Lunch and entrance Nelson Mandela Capture Site Visitor Centre.
- Discounts: Pensioners, Students, Groups, Family
- BOOK your Seat on KwaZulu Natal Freedom Route Tour Bus
- Telephone: 033 345 3175 or WhatsApp: 083 632 2420 / 082 481 0440
- Email: email@example.com
- Book in store: Pick ‘n Pay South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- Book Online – Webtickets: KZN Freedom Route Tour Bus