Durban Pietermaritzburg KZN Freedom Route – Day Trip
|Depart Durban: 8:00 am:
North Beach Tourism: 1 KE Masinga, Bay of Plenty, Golden Mile, North Beach, Durban.
|Daily departures from Durban, the CITY of FUN and Pietermaritzburg, Capital City of KwaZulu Natal, home to legends, historical locations and hidden heritage gems – featured in best-sellers, location and subject of many movie scripts, theatrical productions and the basis of life lessons globally.
Iconic attractions, unique to KwaZulu Freedom Route located in Durban, Inanda, Pietermaritzburg, Natal Midlands, relate and reveal how these special spots influenced culture, recorded heritage, changed history and shaped the world, but most importantly, that cannot be copied, replicated, duplicated or cloned anywhere else in the world…
|T’s and C’s||MINIMUM 4 Passengers :
VALID: Sun 1 Dec 2019 – Sun 12 Jan 2020 : COST: ZAR450 per person (excl lunch)
VALID: Mon 13 Jan – Aug 2020 : COST: ZAR750 per person (incl lunch)
Special Rates for Pensioners, Learners, Students and discounted Family packagesAll rates are subject to availability at time of booking
Tour Guide on Board
Site guides at each venue
2 x 500ml Bottled Water per Day and a light lunch*Transfers in KwaZulu Natal Freedom Route Tour Bus.
* except where otherwise indicated
|EXCLUDES||Drinks and any items of a personal nature|
KwaZulu Natal Freedom Route Tour Bus: – Durban, Inanda, Pietermaritzburg, Howick.
On Line Tickets : Webtickets: Click here to get yours and go!
- Bus departs with minimum of 4 paying customers
- Durban Departure: North Beach Tourism Centre, Golden Mile: 8:00 am
- Pietermaritzburg Departure: Tourism Hub, 283 Langalibalele Str (behind City Library): 10:30am
- Route: North Beach Tourism Centre/ Ohlange Institute Inanda / Phoenix Settlement / Tourism Hub PMB / PMB Railway Station / Old Prison Project Gateway / Arya Samaj Manaye Hall / Mandela Capture Site / Tourism Hub PMB/North Beach Tourism Centre.
- Ticket price: Includes return transport, tour guide on board, entrance fees and site guides at each venue. Excludes Lunch and entrance Nelson Mandela Capture Site Visitor Centre.
- Discounts: Pensioners, Students, Groups, Family
- BOOK your Seat on KwaZulu Natal Freedom Route Tour Bus
- Telephone: 033 345 3175 or WhatsApp: 083 632 2420 / 082 481 0440
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book in store: Pick ‘n Pay South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe.
- Book Online – Webtickets: KZN Freedom Route Tour Bus